DIY Natural Mosquito Repellent
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 15 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
- 10 drops Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Beeswax
- 1 Empty Heat Resistant Container (Such as a Mason Jar)
- 1 Sauce Pan (Or double boiler)
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to boil or use double boiler.
- Place heat resistant container onto stove top and add beeswax and coconut oil.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil and melt completely.
- Once completely melted remove from heat.
- Carefully stir until mixture has cooled.
- Add Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into heat resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply a generous amount on areas which will be exposed to bugs, careful to avoid getting solution into eyes and mouth.