Citrus Soap Recipe
· 2 Cups Melt & Pour Castile Soap
· 10 Drops Orange Essential Oil
· 15 Drops Lemon Essential Oil
· 10 Teaspoons Jojoba or Sweet Almond Oil
· (Optional) 1 Tablespoon Yellow Mica Powder
· 1 Sauce Pan
· 1 Heat Resistant container (such as Mason Jar)
· 1 Soap Mold
1. Cut the castile soap into cubes.
2. Add cubes into heat resistant container such as mason jar.
3. Add water to sauce pan place on medium/high heat.
4. Once water is boiling, place heat resistant container with soap in it into water carefully.
5. Let the soap melt.
6. Once melted, stir carefully and remove from stove top.
7. Quickly add 1 tablespoon of yellow mica powder and the essential oils and 10 Teaspoons of Sweet Almond or Jojoba Oil.
8. Stir quickly before mixture hardens.
9. Carefully transfer to soap mold.
10. Let dry for 24 hours in a cool, dry place.
11. Enjoy your citrus scented soap!