- 2/3 cup Shea Butter
- Optional- 1 teaspoon Purple Mica Powder
- 20 Drops Lavender essential oil
- 6oz glycerin soap base
- Place the glycerin soap in microwave and melt for 30 seconds, remove and stir. Repeat if necessary until mixture is completely melted
- Slowly add shea butter and stir until melted. If needed, microwave for 30 additional seconds to melt mixture completely.
- Add 20 drops of lavender essential oil and mica powder. Stir until smooth.
- Pour the soap mixture into the silicone molds and set aside to cool for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, remove soap from the mold and store in an airtight container to prevent them from drying out.