DIY Summer Rescue Foot Cream
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring it to a boil or use a double boiler.
- Place heat-resistant container onto stove top and add cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Allow the body butters to melt completely.
- Remove butters from heat once they have melted and stir.
- Add lemon and clove essential oils.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour the mixture into heat heat-resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply to feet for 30 minutes to rescue summer-damaged feet!