DIY Masculine Face Balm
- 10 Teaspoons of Cocoa Butter
- 5 Teaspoons of Shea Butter
- 10 Drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil
- 1 Empty Heat Resistant Container (Such as a Mason Jar)
- 1 Sauce Pan
- 1 Empty Lotion Container
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to boil or use double boiler.
- Place heat resistant container onto stove top and add cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Allow the body butters to melt completely.
- Remove butters from heat once they have melted and stir.
- Add sandalwood essential oil.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into heat resistant container.
- Allow to cool 12 hours before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply to face, arms, chest or legs for a masculine moisturizing experience.