DIY Natural Mosquito Repellent
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to a boil or use a double boiler.
- Place heat-resistant container onto the stove top and add beeswax and coconut oil.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil and melt completely.
- Once completely melted remove from heat.
- Carefully stir until the mixture has cooled.
- Add Eucalyptus and Lemongrass essential oils.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour the mixture into heat heat-resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply a generous amount on areas which will be exposed to bugs, careful to avoid getting solution into eyes and mouth.