- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to boil or use double boiler.
- Place heat resistant container onto stove top and add beeswax and shea butter.
- Allow mixture to come to a boil and melt completely.
- Once completely melted remove from heat.
- Carefully stir until mixture has cooled.
- Add lemon essential oil.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into heat resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply to dry skin areas to naturally moisturize your skin! Do not get into eyes or mouth.