DIY Natural Lavender Wax Melts
- 8 oz beeswax pellets
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Silicone Mold
- Double boiler or sauce pan to melt ingredients in.
- Melt beeswax in double boiling pot on stove top until it is completely liquid.
- While the beeswax is melting, prepare your silicone mold by placing 3 drops of essential oil in each slot.
- Once beeswax is completely melted, carefully pour it into silicone mold.
- Allow to cool 4 hours.
- Pop out of mold and store away from kids and pets.
Place wax melt into a wax melter and enjoy a natural, relaxing lavender scent.