- 8 oz (226 grams) Cocoa Butter
- 10 Drops Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
- 8 Drops of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- 1 Empty Heat Resistant Container (Such as a Mason Jar)
- 1 Sauce Pan
- 1 Empty Lotion Container
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to a boil.
- Add cocoa butter into heat heat-resistant container (Such as a mason jar).
- Place a heat-resistant container into the water. (Be sure it is not actively boiling, be careful not to burn yourself)
- Allow cocoa butter to melt completely.
- Remove cocoa butter from heat once it has melted.
- Add Essential Oils
- Stir mixture until it is cooled but still warm
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Allow to cool for 12 hours. Label and store away from kids or pets.
- To Use: Apply to the body to naturally moisturize your skin with a romantic, energizing scent.