EASY AND GREAT PURE COCOA BUTTER RECIPE
Let me remaind you that our skin is the largest organ on our body. So, If you are using creams and body butter with chemicals in them you should be aware that your skin absorbs the chemicals as well. That is why, we recommend to use an Pure Cocoa Butter recipe for organic and healty cream.
This homemade body butter recipe is very easy to make. It is very rich,soft and nourishing as well. It will leave your skin feeling smooth and super soft. I’m sure you’ll love him.
120 gram of Pure Cocoa Butter
120 gram of Organic mango butter
90 gram of Organic coconut oil
1. At first, Melt the all the compliments in a bain-marie pot or glass bowl (double boiler).
2. Bland in a hand mixer manually a few minutes until the butters are blown up and have a fluffy texture.
3. Move into the freezer and let it cool down for 4 minutes..
4. bland again.
5. pour into a glass or plastic jar with a lid and it is ready to use.
To prolong the life of the body butter you can add 3 g of a mixture of antioxidants.
1. Melt the butters.
2. Add the organic avocado oil and Mix into a smooth mixture.
3. Add the lavender Essential Oil drops and mix again.
4. Pour into a glass or plastic jar with a lid as your choice and let it cool. Keep it in a dry, dark and cool place.
Beeswax is the oldest and purest wax in the world. Beeswax smoothes and softens the skin and lips. It protects them from dehydration and as well provides antibacterial properties. In this Lip Balm Recipe with Organic Beeswax Pellets we recommend to use all organic ingredients for healthier lips.
4 Teaspoons Organic Beeswax Pellets
2 Teaspoons Organic Shea Butter
6 Teaspoons organic coconut oil
2 Teaspoons aroma oil
1. First, melt the Organic Shea Butter in a double boiler or on a low heat (do not over heat it). When it is soft enough add all the other Ingredients.
2. Mix it well and remove from heat.
2. Pour into a lip balm plastic containers of your choice (I recommend on a clear containers) befor it is harden.
3. Let it sit at room temperature for an hour or two until cooled.
Now, it is ready to use!
If you would like, you can of course make a bigger amount of the lp balm mixture and store in a larger plastic container, or you can give some away to your friends and family as a gift to a comming holiday or just to show them your appreciation and love.