DIY Natural Deodorant
- 2 Tablespoons Shea Butter
- 2 tablespoons beeswax pellets
- 3 tablespoons of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tsp Vitamin E oil
- 10 drops of essential oil of choice
- Empty jars
- Double boiler or sauce pan to melt ingredients in.
- Melt shea butter and beeswax in double boiling pot on stove top.
- Once melted, mix in the cornstarch, baking soda and vitamin E oil.
- Whisk ingredients briskly and thoroughly until completely blended.
- Add ten drops of essential oil of choice and stir.
- Allow to mixture to cool.
- Pour mixture into empty container.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from kids and pets.
After bathing, apply a generous amount to underarms. Can even be applied to feet to reduce odor.