DIY Summer Rescue Foot Cream
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to boil or use double boiler.
- Place heat resistant container onto stove top and add cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Allow the body butters to melt completely.
- Remove butters from heat once they have melted and stir.
- Add lemon and clove essential oils.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into heat resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply to feet for 30 minutes to rescue summer damaged feet!