DIY Tropical Moisturizer
- Fill the sauce pan halfway full with water and bring to boil or use double boiler.
- Melt beeswax, cocoa butter and shea butter.
- Allow the mixture to melt completely.
- Remove mixture from heat once they have melted and stir.
- Carefully add in Vitamin E oil and stir.
- Allow mixture to cool.
- Add lime and bergamot essential oils.
- Stir until all ingredients are blended.
- Pour mixture into heat resistant container.
- Allow to cool before use.
- Label and store away from kids or pets.
Apply to skin for a tropical scent that moisturizes even the driest of skin!